Tuesday 8 April 2008

The months go on and on...

So I kinda sucked at not putting something up here every day, not that anyone cares. But I do have an excuse. I've got a new job... finally. I work for Carlton Book Publishing, just off Oxford Street and its going pretty well so far. But due to working long hours from very early in the morning to the deep darkness of night I've been focusing more on work then anything else. But it's weird going into the city every day. There's things I notice, only little things, but they do stick in my mind a lot. For instance, I often see the strangest things like out my bosses window in a building a block or so away there's around about 8 angels all looking into the round at one point, look's incredible. If I had a camera that worked I'd probably take a few photo's of it but untill then you just get to read about it. There's more. Like, I see the same faces on the same roads if my timing is good enough and I'm beginning to tell what moods there in or weather there having a good day or not, it amuses me on my way to work each day I must say. 

I am planning on buying a camera so I can take a load of photo's and review a load of cool, crazy shit I see each day. Because I do see a lot of wild but wonderful things. 

This is where i'll finish and promise to write something soon... wont happen though. All I can say is that I will try.