Tuesday 29 January 2008

So, After all this time...

I finally made something to blog in and write loads of shit for you to read. I have been meaning to do this for a long, long time. Back in the days when a lot of kids had live journal's and wrote really rediculas things in to impress there friends. Though if it wasn't for my friend Arthur making one I probley would of never got round to this.


It's already Tuesday? I feel like I'm missing so much of my life because time just goes so fast. The past weekend was amazing. I had such a great time and got to learn a lot about people I didn't know much about. Which in my opinion is great because there is to many people I never really get to know to well due to just seeing them at shows now and again. My weekend involved: Seeing about 20 amazing bands!, sleeping 7 people in a 2 person hotel room, terrorizing public so much, being arrested, and just laughing so much. Thank you everyone involved.


Ill post more interesting things soon, soon when I have time and I'm not sleeping/out/can be bothered... You know the score.
X